The two-day general session will assemble the key organizations and the senior leading experts that are shaping the direction of current requirements and exposing the many future capabilities for the services and public service sectors. It will feature over 25 expert presenters including those from Secretary of Defense, LandWarNet/Battle Command, SATCOM, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Army Training and Doctrine Command, Federal Communications Commission, JPEO-Joint Tactical Radio System, GAO, Marine Corps Systems Command, as well as representatives from industry leaders.
Among the key session topics will be the following
• OSD and Service Communications Strategy, Policy, Plans and Initiatives
• Government Smartphone and Handheld Device Needs and Initiatives
• Industry Smartphone and Handheld Device Capabilities
• Developing the Global, Mobile Next-Gen Network
• Emerging Cognitive and Other Advanced Communications Technologies
• Future Tactical Radio Challenges and Capabilities
xG Technology will be delivering a presentation at the conference entitled “Advanced Cognitive Technologies.”
xG Technology, Inc.