Making High-Quality, Economical Health and Medical Services Available to Remote and Underserved Areas.
The delivery of medical and health services to remote and underserved areas is a growing priority for both national governments and international health agencies. xG Technology has developed the xMax NOW Telemedicine Network Solution (TMN) to support this endeavor. xMax NOW TMN can help broaden the scope of health care delivery in developing areas while dramatically lowering its overall cost.
xMax NOW TMN facilitates the immediate and reliable transmission of critical health information, multimedia medical applications, and lifesaving services to locations that are difficult to reach or have limited communications options available. It consists of a rapidly-deployable, easy-to-install, turnkey mobile network solution that provides a secure, two-way telemedicine communications infrastructure. xMax NOW TMN is available in pre-configured bundles to support telemedicine scenarios ranging from individual mobile health care encounters to comprehensive community clinic installations.
In addition to serving as a broadband delivery system for community health initiatives, xMax can be used to deliver emergency medical services to areas stricken by natural disasters. In these locations, xMax wireless links can be established very quickly and at low cost during fluid or chaotic situations.
Among the benefits of the xMax NOW TMN Solution are the following:
- Utilizes advanced telecommunication technology to exchange health information and provide health care services that transcend geographical, time, social and cultural barriers.
- Provides the network communications, clinical equipment and software needed to be able to prevent, detect and respond to health care threats.
- Strengthens local health systems by supporting remote primary care health workers who are in direct contact with patients.
- Supports telemedicine applications including teleconsulting, patient diagnosis, teleradiology, telepathology, emergency and trauma, and health monitoring.
- Overcomes the challenge of limited health care systems and health care worker shortages often found in developing areas.
For more information about the xMax NOW Telemedicine Solution, please contact Wayne Randolph, Telemedicine Solution Specialist, at (512) 705-5105 or email@example.com.