xG and xMax are registered trademarks of xG Technology, Inc. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
External Link Disclaimer
xG Technology, Inc. (“xG” or the “Company”) is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages referenced. These links are provided as an information service only, and do not constitute an endorsement from xG of any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall xG be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
The user specifically acknowledges that xG is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user. Since xG is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources or their contents, the user should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or Webmaster.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Site refers to www.xgtechnology.com owned and monitored by xG Technology.
- xG Technology may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. xG Technology may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of xG Technology. The software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio used on this site belong to xG Technology. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted, or distributed in any form without prior written permission from xG Technology. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- xG Technology does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements, or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products, and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. xG Technology expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- xG Technology shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download or any content, materials, or information from the Site.
- xG Technology may change or discontinue any aspect of its web site at any time, including, its content or features. xG Technology reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will xG Technology be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the xG Technology web site, or any information provided on the web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold xG Technology harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. xG Technology disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of such information.
- xG Technology makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to xG Technology. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. xG Technology reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
Code of Business Ethics and Conduct
To view the xG Technology Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, click here.