The CN3200 is a new generation of private wireless broadband technology that adds advanced intelligence to xG Technology’s patented cognitive network systems to deliver an unmatched end user experience.
The xMax CN3200 is a dual-band routing modem that provides outstanding voice and data performance in both fixed and mobile deployments, making your critical communications more reliable and accessible than ever before.
Dual frequencies for twice the performance
The xMax CN3200 is a single compact unit that operates in both the 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz frequency bands. Inside the unit, our interprotocol smart-routing algorithms automatically determine which frequency to use based on the user’s application. Voice calls are prioritized to the 900 MHz band while video and data are prioritized to the 2.4 GHz band. The user experience is completely seamless, providing simultaneous high speed data communications and calling without latency or echo.
Industry leading mobility
The CN3200 is ideal for vehicle usage. In logistics, military, or public service applications, the 2.4 GHz link can
assist in loading and unloading high volumes of data from the application server to a stationary vehicle and then
transparently switch over to xMax once it goes mobile. The CN3200 automatically switches all data and voice traffic to the 900 MHz radio to keep the connection alive. When the vehicle becomes stationary again, the CN3200 resumes dual band operation.
Full network redundancy for greater reliability
Another significant benefit of the CN3200 dual band technology is built-in redundancy with automatic failover. If the 2.4 GHz band becomes congested, slow, or filled with interference, the CN3200 automatically routes all voice and data communications over the 900 MHz band, using our patented interference mitigation technologies to keep vital lines of communication open.
The CN3200 includes all the performance achievements that have made xMax the private, mobile wireless system of choice for critical communications, including:
- An open architecture that allows you to use any smart phone, tablet, laptop, IP camera, or other IP-enabled device so there are no expensive end user devices to buy
- An end-to-end IP architecture that allows you to use any application including VPNs and advanced Internet encryption
- Patented interference mitigation technologies that keep your communications clear, precise, and always available
- Multiple backhaul options including Ethernet, microwave, WiFi, and SATCOM
- Flexible deployment in fixed, mobile, expeditionary, and aerial configurations
- No monthly access fees