Today’s mission-critical wireless users need reliable, real-time voice, data and video access. With the xMax NOW solution, these users can take advantage of all the benefits of the xMax private mobile broadband wireless solution — unmatched reliability, exceptional interoperability, and rock-solid security — in a fully-integrated, highly transportable unit.
xMax NOW has everything needed to establish and maintain instant, wide-area mobile communications capabilities quickly and easily. It provides the ultimate in deployment flexibility and immediate connectivity.
xG specifically designed xMax NOW to meet the rapid-deploy requirements of emergency response, homeland security, law enforcement, military and private entities. The system can extend the range of data communications up to seven miles (160 square miles of coverage) around a mobile command center to enable real-time situational awareness.
xMax NOW is a fully self-contained mobile voice and data communications system that can be easily transported by vehicles of any size. The system, which has been pre-packaged for easy setup and installation, allows communications links to be established within 30 minutes. Components of the system include a self-configuring wireless broadband data center unit, a fast and flexible mast structure, all necessary antennas, cabling, switches, and quick-install hardware and accessories. All items are enclosed in rugged, easily transportable packaging for deployment on demand. Pre-configured satellite backhaul is also available.
The following are key attributes of the xMax NOW solution:
- Pre-packaged mobile wireless broadband system which can extend the range of data communications up to seven miles (160 square miles of coverage) around a mobile command center deliver real-time situational awareness
- Rapid deployment feature allows setup within 30 minutes
- Interoperability capabilities that allow seamless communications among land mobile radios, cell phones, military and public safety P25 networks
- Satellite and microwave backhaul communication links that work in any disaster or catastrophic failure environment
- Modular design that allows self-organizing xG networks to communicate without human intervention
- Fully configured components all enclosed in rugged, easily transportable packaging